3. The site doesn’t work on “Ipads [sic] or mobile devices at this time,” and users must complete the application within three hours because there is no save and continue later option.
4. Internet Explorer was the most popular web browser in 2003 and was discontinued on the Mac platform a decade ago.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- 12 states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.