3. The site doesn’t work on “Ipads [sic] or mobile devices at this time,” and users must complete the application within three hours because there is no save and continue later option.
4. Internet Explorer was the most popular web browser in 2003 and was discontinued on the Mac platform a decade ago.
- The UK heads to the polls today, with a race for London mayor, a fight for the Scottish parliament, and council elections across England.
- Turkey's democratically elected Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu is stepping down amid rifts with President Erdogan.
- Alberta, Canada, has declared a provincial state of emergency over a massive fire near Fort McMurray. The area is under mandatory evacuation.