1. President Obama made some jokes about CNN, Michelle’s bangs, and BuzzFeed at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
2. And there was also a segment about Steven Spielberg directing a movie about Obama starring Daniel Day-Lewis.
3. And he made a joke about his presidential library, which will be built right next to George W. Bush’s.
Obama explains some of his own post presidency building plans http://t.co/V8NUhf4N6n— Jedd Rosche
- Italy is today observing a national day of mourning for the victims of Wednesday's earthquake. The death toll has climbed to 284.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.