1. President Obama made some jokes about CNN, Michelle’s bangs, and BuzzFeed at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner.
2. And there was also a segment about Steven Spielberg directing a movie about Obama starring Daniel Day-Lewis.
3. And he made a joke about his presidential library, which will be built right next to George W. Bush’s.
Obama explains some of his own post presidency building plans http://t.co/V8NUhf4N6n— Jedd Rosche
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌