5. The daughter said people at school talked behind her back when she wore these clothes. After two days, she said she learned her lesson and won’t bully anymore. Now she can go back to wearing her regular clothes.
The daughter’s face was blurred out to protect her from any further embarrassment, because, let’s be honest, she’s been through enough.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭