Moby told the Associated Press he believes the music video for Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines,” which features naked women, is misogynistic.
I mean we’re all naked under our clothes, to state the obvious, I have no issue with nudity, … but I do take issue with middle-age guys in suits being fawned on by naked women … It just felt like sort of distasteful misogyny. I mean all misogyny is distasteful, clearly.
“Blurred Lines” has been the No. 1 song on the Billboard Hot 100 for ten weeks.
Here’s video of Moby’s remarks:
6. Previously: Everyone Thinks Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” Is “Rapey”
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖