1. WMTW reporter Norm Karkos was in Limington, Maine, Tuesday morning reporting on 73-year-old Robert McDonough who had been missing for 14 hours.
2. Following Karkos’ live shot, a man walked up the street behind him.
3. He thought the man was McDonough, and so he asked, and sure enough, it was.
4. The news crew immediately called authorities, and McDonough, who suffers from dementia, was reunited with his family.
5. Karkos said McDonough appeared to be safe and alert and called it “a great ending to this story.”
See more at WMTW.
- President Trump addresses the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.