1. WMTW reporter Norm Karkos was in Limington, Maine, Tuesday morning reporting on 73-year-old Robert McDonough who had been missing for 14 hours.
2. Following Karkos’ live shot, a man walked up the street behind him.
3. He thought the man was McDonough, and so he asked, and sure enough, it was.
4. The news crew immediately called authorities, and McDonough, who suffers from dementia, was reunited with his family.
5. Karkos said McDonough appeared to be safe and alert and called it “a great ending to this story.”
See more at WMTW.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, over 90 arrested.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.