1. The doctor who conducted an autopsy of Michael Jackson’s body spoke to jurors at the singer’s wrongful death trial Tuesday, and this is what they learned:
2. The trial is to decide if AEG, the concert promoter for This Is It, is responsible for Jackson’s death along with Dr. Conrad Murray, the doctor who supplied Jackson with propofol, an anesthetic.
3. The doctor who conducted the autopsy, Dr. Christopher Rogers, said, “There was no indication from the autopsy that there was anything anatomically wrong with him that would lead to premature death.”
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.