1. The doctor who conducted an autopsy of Michael Jackson’s body spoke to jurors at the singer’s wrongful death trial Tuesday, and this is what they learned:
2. The trial is to decide if AEG, the concert promoter for This Is It, is responsible for Jackson’s death along with Dr. Conrad Murray, the doctor who supplied Jackson with propofol, an anesthetic.
3. The doctor who conducted the autopsy, Dr. Christopher Rogers, said, “There was no indication from the autopsy that there was anything anatomically wrong with him that would lead to premature death.”
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.