1. The doctor who conducted an autopsy of Michael Jackson’s body spoke to jurors at the singer’s wrongful death trial Tuesday, and this is what they learned:
2. The trial is to decide if AEG, the concert promoter for This Is It, is responsible for Jackson’s death along with Dr. Conrad Murray, the doctor who supplied Jackson with propofol, an anesthetic.
3. The doctor who conducted the autopsy, Dr. Christopher Rogers, said, “There was no indication from the autopsy that there was anything anatomically wrong with him that would lead to premature death.”
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Charlotte police have released video of Keith Lamont Scott's shooting and photos of a gun they say he had loaded.