1. The doctor who conducted an autopsy of Michael Jackson’s body spoke to jurors at the singer’s wrongful death trial Tuesday, and this is what they learned:
2. The trial is to decide if AEG, the concert promoter for This Is It, is responsible for Jackson’s death along with Dr. Conrad Murray, the doctor who supplied Jackson with propofol, an anesthetic.
3. The doctor who conducted the autopsy, Dr. Christopher Rogers, said, “There was no indication from the autopsy that there was anything anatomically wrong with him that would lead to premature death.”
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚