1. The doctor who conducted an autopsy of Michael Jackson’s body spoke to jurors at the singer’s wrongful death trial Tuesday, and this is what they learned:
2. The trial is to decide if AEG, the concert promoter for This Is It, is responsible for Jackson’s death along with Dr. Conrad Murray, the doctor who supplied Jackson with propofol, an anesthetic.
3. The doctor who conducted the autopsy, Dr. Christopher Rogers, said, “There was no indication from the autopsy that there was anything anatomically wrong with him that would lead to premature death.”
- Bernie Sanders tried to rally his supporters, but got booed when he urged them to vote for Hillary Clinton 😡🇺🇸
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.