Beyoncé and Jay-Z went to Cuba for their fifth wedding anniversary last week, and two Republican members of Congress from Florida, Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, had a problem with it. They wrote to the Office of Foreign Assets Control and this is what the letter said:
7. Read the full letter here.
UPDATE: A Treasury Department spokesman said, “We have received [the letter], it is under review and OFAC will respond accordingly.”
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.