Beyoncé and Jay-Z went to Cuba for their fifth wedding anniversary last week, and two Republican members of Congress from Florida, Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, had a problem with it. They wrote to the Office of Foreign Assets Control and this is what the letter said:
7. Read the full letter here.
UPDATE: A Treasury Department spokesman said, “We have received [the letter], it is under review and OFAC will respond accordingly.”
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌