Beyoncé and Jay-Z went to Cuba for their fifth wedding anniversary last week, and two Republican members of Congress from Florida, Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen and Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart, had a problem with it. They wrote to the Office of Foreign Assets Control and this is what the letter said:
7. Read the full letter here.
UPDATE: A Treasury Department spokesman said, “We have received [the letter], it is under review and OFAC will respond accordingly.”
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝