1. During President Obama’s speech on immigration Monday in San Francisco, he was interrupted by a heckler.
2. The heckler was 24-year-old Ju Hong of South Korea.
3. He was upset over Obama’s record on deportation. According to the Department of Homeland Security, the Obama administration has deported more immigrants annually than the George W. Bush administration.
4. Everyone else in the crowd was upset he was interrupting the president, though.
8. You can watch Obama’s response here.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰