1. During President Obama’s speech on immigration Monday in San Francisco, he was interrupted by a heckler.
2. The heckler was 24-year-old Ju Hong of South Korea.
3. He was upset over Obama’s record on deportation. According to the Department of Homeland Security, the Obama administration has deported more immigrants annually than the George W. Bush administration.
4. Everyone else in the crowd was upset he was interrupting the president, though.
8. You can watch Obama’s response here.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝