1. During President Obama’s speech on immigration Monday in San Francisco, he was interrupted by a heckler.
2. The heckler was 24-year-old Ju Hong of South Korea.
3. He was upset over Obama’s record on deportation. According to the Department of Homeland Security, the Obama administration has deported more immigrants annually than the George W. Bush administration.
4. Everyone else in the crowd was upset he was interrupting the president, though.
8. You can watch Obama’s response here.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.