1. During President Obama’s speech on immigration Monday in San Francisco, he was interrupted by a heckler.
2. The heckler was 24-year-old Ju Hong of South Korea.
3. He was upset over Obama’s record on deportation. According to the Department of Homeland Security, the Obama administration has deported more immigrants annually than the George W. Bush administration.
4. Everyone else in the crowd was upset he was interrupting the president, though.
8. You can watch Obama’s response here.
- Scotland's parliament could effectively veto the UK's exit from the European Union, Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon said.
- Uber documents provided to BuzzFeed News suggest that price cuts don't always raise driver wages 🚗💸
- President Barack Obama declared a major disaster in West Virginia after at least 23 people were killed in flash floods.