1. Before Kevin Federline married Britney Spears, he was a backup dancer who worked with artists like Pink, Destiny’s Child, Michael Jackson, and Justin Timberlake.
2. He even danced in the Justin’s “Like I Love You” music video.
3. His moves are amazing (he’s to Justin’s right in the maroon shirt).
4. He also wears a big ole vest in the scene outside the convenience store.
5. The song was released in 2002, two years before they were married.
6. Britney would later meet Kevin during a break during the Onyx Hotel Tour, and they married in October 2004.
7. Here’s the full video:
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.