1. Before Kevin Federline married Britney Spears, he was a backup dancer who worked with artists like Pink, Destiny’s Child, Michael Jackson, and Justin Timberlake.
2. He even danced in the Justin’s “Like I Love You” music video.
3. His moves are amazing (he’s to Justin’s right in the maroon shirt).
4. He also wears a big ole vest in the scene outside the convenience store.
5. The song was released in 2002, two years before they were married.
6. Britney would later meet Kevin during a break during the Onyx Hotel Tour, and they married in October 2004.
7. Here’s the full video:
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.