1. Before Kevin Federline married Britney Spears, he was a backup dancer who worked with artists like Pink, Destiny’s Child, Michael Jackson, and Justin Timberlake.
2. He even danced in the Justin’s “Like I Love You” music video.
3. His moves are amazing (he’s to Justin’s right in the maroon shirt).
4. He also wears a big ole vest in the scene outside the convenience store.
5. The song was released in 2002, two years before they were married.
6. Britney would later meet Kevin during a break during the Onyx Hotel Tour, and they married in October 2004.
7. Here’s the full video:
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲