2. A source said Zuckerberg purchased the homes after hearing a developer was going to build a huge house next to his and “market the property as being next door to Mark Zuckerberg.”
3. Zuckerberg plans to lease the homes back to their owners, which allows him control over who his neighbors are and gives him greater privacy.
5. In a blog post, a spokesperson wrote:
The setting also made Facebook’s search feature feel broken at times. For example, people told us that they found it confusing when they tried looking for someone who they knew personally and couldn’t find them in search results, or when two people were in a Facebook Group and then couldn’t find each other through search.”
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."