2. A source said Zuckerberg purchased the homes after hearing a developer was going to build a huge house next to his and “market the property as being next door to Mark Zuckerberg.”
3. Zuckerberg plans to lease the homes back to their owners, which allows him control over who his neighbors are and gives him greater privacy.
5. In a blog post, a spokesperson wrote:
The setting also made Facebook’s search feature feel broken at times. For example, people told us that they found it confusing when they tried looking for someone who they knew personally and couldn’t find them in search results, or when two people were in a Facebook Group and then couldn’t find each other through search.”
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.