2. A source said Zuckerberg purchased the homes after hearing a developer was going to build a huge house next to his and “market the property as being next door to Mark Zuckerberg.”
3. Zuckerberg plans to lease the homes back to their owners, which allows him control over who his neighbors are and gives him greater privacy.
5. In a blog post, a spokesperson wrote:
The setting also made Facebook’s search feature feel broken at times. For example, people told us that they found it confusing when they tried looking for someone who they knew personally and couldn’t find them in search results, or when two people were in a Facebook Group and then couldn’t find each other through search.”
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏