2. A source said Zuckerberg purchased the homes after hearing a developer was going to build a huge house next to his and “market the property as being next door to Mark Zuckerberg.”
3. Zuckerberg plans to lease the homes back to their owners, which allows him control over who his neighbors are and gives him greater privacy.
5. In a blog post, a spokesperson wrote:
The setting also made Facebook’s search feature feel broken at times. For example, people told us that they found it confusing when they tried looking for someone who they knew personally and couldn’t find them in search results, or when two people were in a Facebook Group and then couldn’t find each other through search.”
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire fire is threatening the capital of Canada's oilsands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."