1. Alright, so maybe Madonna didn’t sell as many albums or have as many songs on the radio as other artists…
2. But she’s still a legend, and tons of stuff this year proves that.
3. Like her tour. She had the top-grossing tour of 2012.
4. Every other artist you can think of? They were No. 2 or lower.
5. And Madonna was No. 1.
6. More than a million people saw her in concert.
8. She also vogued in the middle of the biggest football game of the year.
10. The football game is called the Super Bowl. But it had a huge Madonna concert in the middle of it.
11. And it was the most-watched Super Bowl ever. Do you think that would have happened without Madonna? No.
12. She put on a great show. It started when she was carried in by a bunch of buff men on a big golden throne.
13. And she showed Nicki Minaj and MIA how it was done.
17. She also landed her eighth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 this year.
21. Deal with it.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏