1. Alright, so maybe Madonna didn’t sell as many albums or have as many songs on the radio as other artists…
2. But she’s still a legend, and tons of stuff this year proves that.
3. Like her tour. She had the top-grossing tour of 2012.
4. Every other artist you can think of? They were No. 2 or lower.
5. And Madonna was No. 1.
6. More than a million people saw her in concert.
8. She also vogued in the middle of the biggest football game of the year.
10. The football game is called the Super Bowl. But it had a huge Madonna concert in the middle of it.
11. And it was the most-watched Super Bowl ever. Do you think that would have happened without Madonna? No.
12. She put on a great show. It started when she was carried in by a bunch of buff men on a big golden throne.
13. And she showed Nicki Minaj and MIA how it was done.
17. She also landed her eighth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 this year.
21. Deal with it.
- So about that wall: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says he told Donald Trump his country's not paying for it.
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶