1. Alright, so maybe Madonna didn’t sell as many albums or have as many songs on the radio as other artists…
2. But she’s still a legend, and tons of stuff this year proves that.
3. Like her tour. She had the top-grossing tour of 2012.
4. Every other artist you can think of? They were No. 2 or lower.
5. And Madonna was No. 1.
6. More than a million people saw her in concert.
8. She also vogued in the middle of the biggest football game of the year.
10. The football game is called the Super Bowl. But it had a huge Madonna concert in the middle of it.
11. And it was the most-watched Super Bowl ever. Do you think that would have happened without Madonna? No.
12. She put on a great show. It started when she was carried in by a bunch of buff men on a big golden throne.
13. And she showed Nicki Minaj and MIA how it was done.
17. She also landed her eighth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 this year.
21. Deal with it.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.