1. A man in a wheelchair set off a homemade bomb in Terminal 3 of the Beijing Capital International Airport Saturday, Chinese state media reported.
2. The suspect was injured and is being treated for his injuries, but no other people were hurt. No flights were affected.
3. Here, a policeman stands in the smoke after the bomb went off.
4. The Xinhua News Agency said the suspect was seen handing out leaflets before the blast. He’s believed to have a blog where he wrote, “Because we are peasants and we are poor, no one is willing to help us,” although the AP couldn’t verify its authenticity.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀