1. A man in a wheelchair set off a homemade bomb in Terminal 3 of the Beijing Capital International Airport Saturday, Chinese state media reported.
2. The suspect was injured and is being treated for his injuries, but no other people were hurt. No flights were affected.
3. Here, a policeman stands in the smoke after the bomb went off.
4. The Xinhua News Agency said the suspect was seen handing out leaflets before the blast. He’s believed to have a blog where he wrote, “Because we are peasants and we are poor, no one is willing to help us,” although the AP couldn’t verify its authenticity.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of racism from other staff while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.