1. President Obama spoke at Camp Pendleton, the U.S. Marine Corp base north of San Diego, Wednesday. MSNBC and CNN covered his speech, but Fox News was talking about the Powerball jackpot.
2. Fox’s Shepard Smith did, however, mention Obama’s speech, show a few seconds of it with very low audio, and told viewers they could watch it on FoxNews.com if they wanted, but that was it.
3. Obama spoke about sexual assault in the military and budget cuts. The Powerball jackpot has hit $425 million.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉