1. Duck Dynasty star Willie and his wife, Korie, attended the State of the Union address in the House Chamber Tuesday evening.
2. Willie was there as a guest of Rep. Vance McAllister of Louisiana.
3. And Korie was a guest of Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina.
4. “I am proud to have my close friend, constituent and small business owner, Willie Robertson, attend tonight’s State of the Union Address as my special guest,” McAllister said in a statement.
5. Before President Obama’s remarks began, Robertson took photos.
6. Including some with former Republican Vice Presidential nominee Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin.
8. And signed some autographs.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 30. "We're still not done," a police official said Friday afternoon.
- The far-right candidate in Austria's election has lost the presidential race in a defeat for the global populist movement.