1. Donald Trump invited the good people of New York City to his tower Wednesday to give them free money.
2. It’s part of this program called FundAnything where he says he will literally fund anything.
4. And then he gave suitcases full of cash to a small business owner hurt by Hurricane Sandy, a woman with health issues and an aspiring singer-songwriter.
5. Then he just started writing checks for strangers.
6. Since he had no idea who these people were, he just signed his name and his assistant or someone filled in the rest.
7. Then The Donald asked all the people who showed up if they wanted money too. They all did.
8. And random people were able to come down and and get an armful of cash.
9. It was kind of insane and there was lots of yelling.
10. But no one minded because they were getting free money.
11. And they all got clear bags to hold their money in.
12. Security had to chase down one woman who they said went through three times. You were only allowed to go once.
13. Approximately $180,000 was given out, a spokeswoman said.
16. Like a Kickstarter but with more Trump.
17. Here’s a video of people being yelled at as they get their money.
18. Thanks, Trump.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- The iconic Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the classic game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹