3. There has been no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack.
4. Turkey supports the uprising against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
5. The explosions were reported near the city’s town hall and post office.
6. The Turkish foreign minister told reporter, “There may be those who want to sabotage Turkey’s peace, but we will not allow that.”
8. In addition to the 20 killed, 46 have been injured, many seriously, and officials say the death toll could rise.
9. The region has faced attacks recently. In February, a bus exploded at a border crossing outside Reyhanli.
10. Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan, who is meeting with Obama next week, said Turkey would support a U.S.-enforced no-fly zone in Syria.
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬