3. There has been no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack.
4. Turkey supports the uprising against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
5. The explosions were reported near the city’s town hall and post office.
6. The Turkish foreign minister told reporter, “There may be those who want to sabotage Turkey’s peace, but we will not allow that.”
8. In addition to the 20 killed, 46 have been injured, many seriously, and officials say the death toll could rise.
9. The region has faced attacks recently. In February, a bus exploded at a border crossing outside Reyhanli.
10. Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan, who is meeting with Obama next week, said Turkey would support a U.S.-enforced no-fly zone in Syria.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝