3. There has been no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack.
4. Turkey supports the uprising against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
5. The explosions were reported near the city’s town hall and post office.
6. The Turkish foreign minister told reporter, “There may be those who want to sabotage Turkey’s peace, but we will not allow that.”
8. In addition to the 20 killed, 46 have been injured, many seriously, and officials say the death toll could rise.
9. The region has faced attacks recently. In February, a bus exploded at a border crossing outside Reyhanli.
10. Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan, who is meeting with Obama next week, said Turkey would support a U.S.-enforced no-fly zone in Syria.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎