1. Demonstrators from the anti-hunger charity Oxfam wore big masks depicting world leaders in Northern Ireland this week.
2. Actual world leaders were in town for the G8 summit where they discussed peace in Syria and how to crack down on international tax evasion.
3. The demonstrators posed at a golf course in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, Tuesday.
10. From left to right, you have:
1. U.S. President Barack Obama
2. French President François Hollande
3. Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper
4. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
5. German Chancellor Angela Merkel
6. Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta
7. British Prime Minister David Cameron
8. Russian President Vladimir Putin.
11. On Sunday they were outside of the Belfast City Hall.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.