1. Demonstrators from the anti-hunger charity Oxfam wore big masks depicting world leaders in Northern Ireland this week.
2. Actual world leaders were in town for the G8 summit where they discussed peace in Syria and how to crack down on international tax evasion.
3. The demonstrators posed at a golf course in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, Tuesday.
10. From left to right, you have:
1. U.S. President Barack Obama
2. French President François Hollande
3. Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper
4. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
5. German Chancellor Angela Merkel
6. Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta
7. British Prime Minister David Cameron
8. Russian President Vladimir Putin.
11. On Sunday they were outside of the Belfast City Hall.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵