1. Demonstrators from the anti-hunger charity Oxfam wore big masks depicting world leaders in Northern Ireland this week.
2. Actual world leaders were in town for the G8 summit where they discussed peace in Syria and how to crack down on international tax evasion.
3. The demonstrators posed at a golf course in Enniskillen, Northern Ireland, Tuesday.
10. From left to right, you have:
1. U.S. President Barack Obama
2. French President François Hollande
3. Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper
4. Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
5. German Chancellor Angela Merkel
6. Italian Prime Minister Enrico Letta
7. British Prime Minister David Cameron
8. Russian President Vladimir Putin.
11. On Sunday they were outside of the Belfast City Hall.
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- The GOP spent years building a Latino outreach project. Now Republicans worry it died with Donald Trump's nomination.