1. President Obama spoke in favor of the U.S. Senate’s bipartisan immigration reform bill Tuesday morning.
2. All three cable news channels were covering his speech … at first.
3. But then CNN cut away to New England coach Bill Belichick’s first press conference since it was announced the Patriots signed Tim Tebow. Fox started talking about Plan B. MSNBC stuck to Obama.
4. Reporters asked Belichick 14 questions about Tebow. The last question was about how he felt about Tebow Tebowing. Belichick just said, “I think we’ve already talked enough about him.”
5. Meanwhile, Fox kept talking about Plan B and MSNBC started talking over the president.
6. The end.
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 15 people died and 45 others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.