1. President Obama spoke in favor of the U.S. Senate’s bipartisan immigration reform bill Tuesday morning.
2. All three cable news channels were covering his speech … at first.
3. But then CNN cut away to New England coach Bill Belichick’s first press conference since it was announced the Patriots signed Tim Tebow. Fox started talking about Plan B. MSNBC stuck to Obama.
4. Reporters asked Belichick 14 questions about Tebow. The last question was about how he felt about Tebow Tebowing. Belichick just said, “I think we’ve already talked enough about him.”
5. Meanwhile, Fox kept talking about Plan B and MSNBC started talking over the president.
6. The end.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔