1. President Obama spoke in favor of the U.S. Senate’s bipartisan immigration reform bill Tuesday morning.
2. All three cable news channels were covering his speech … at first.
3. But then CNN cut away to New England coach Bill Belichick’s first press conference since it was announced the Patriots signed Tim Tebow. Fox started talking about Plan B. MSNBC stuck to Obama.
4. Reporters asked Belichick 14 questions about Tebow. The last question was about how he felt about Tebow Tebowing. Belichick just said, “I think we’ve already talked enough about him.”
5. Meanwhile, Fox kept talking about Plan B and MSNBC started talking over the president.
6. The end.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀