1. President Obama spoke in favor of the U.S. Senate’s bipartisan immigration reform bill Tuesday morning.
2. All three cable news channels were covering his speech … at first.
3. But then CNN cut away to New England coach Bill Belichick’s first press conference since it was announced the Patriots signed Tim Tebow. Fox started talking about Plan B. MSNBC stuck to Obama.
4. Reporters asked Belichick 14 questions about Tebow. The last question was about how he felt about Tebow Tebowing. Belichick just said, “I think we’ve already talked enough about him.”
5. Meanwhile, Fox kept talking about Plan B and MSNBC started talking over the president.
6. The end.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: Seven opposition party members resigned Sunday in an effort to force leader Jeremy Corbyn to quit.
- Does Brexit really tell us anything about Trump? "The Brexit did not have a candidate — it was simply a policy choice."