1. President Obama spoke in favor of the U.S. Senate’s bipartisan immigration reform bill Tuesday morning.
2. All three cable news channels were covering his speech … at first.
3. But then CNN cut away to New England coach Bill Belichick’s first press conference since it was announced the Patriots signed Tim Tebow. Fox started talking about Plan B. MSNBC stuck to Obama.
4. Reporters asked Belichick 14 questions about Tebow. The last question was about how he felt about Tebow Tebowing. Belichick just said, “I think we’ve already talked enough about him.”
5. Meanwhile, Fox kept talking about Plan B and MSNBC started talking over the president.
6. The end.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏