4. He told CNN he sleeps better since losing the weight. “I didn’t feel badly at my previous weight, but I didn’t realize how poorly I slept until how well I’ve been sleeping.”
April 2011 vs. August 2013
5. According to the book Double Down, the Romney campaign had concerns over Christie’s health and weight while vetting him for the vice presidential slot. Romney told Meet The Press Sunday, “His health is very solid, very good. There’s not an issue there.”
October 2012 vs. September 2013
6. Christie told CNN weight loss is hard work but he’s hopeful. “For the first time in 25 years I feel like I’ve got a pathway, which is really nice. Really nice not to be as frustrated as I was before,” he said.
March 2011 vs. October 2013
- We made it: Trump and Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."