4. He told CNN he sleeps better since losing the weight. “I didn’t feel badly at my previous weight, but I didn’t realize how poorly I slept until how well I’ve been sleeping.”
April 2011 vs. August 2013
5. According to the book Double Down, the Romney campaign had concerns over Christie’s health and weight while vetting him for the vice presidential slot. Romney told Meet The Press Sunday, “His health is very solid, very good. There’s not an issue there.”
October 2012 vs. September 2013
6. Christie told CNN weight loss is hard work but he’s hopeful. “For the first time in 25 years I feel like I’ve got a pathway, which is really nice. Really nice not to be as frustrated as I was before,” he said.
March 2011 vs. October 2013
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.