1. Hundreds of thousands of Egyptians protested against President Mohamed Morsi this weekend.
2. Some of the protesters flashed green laser pointers during the demonstrations.
3. Like here in front of the presidential palace in Cairo where the lasers were flashed at a military helicopter.
4. Anyway, if you look really closely at the crowds, you notice that if you just take out the Egyptian flags …
5. … It basically looks like the music video for Jennifer Lopez’s 1999 classic “Waiting For Tonight.”
6. Yes, the video with the lasers.
8. Here’s video proof:
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.