1. This is Paris Brown, a 17-year-old British youth who was named Britain’s first youth police commissioner.
2. She was really sad the other day because people saw some of her tweets that she wasn’t proud of.
4. And that was really exciting at first.
@vilulabelle what Paris in the metro yeah http://t.co/SDu3DQXpKM— Dylan Shane-Anthony
6. And people were upset.
Of this is what is supposed to represent the youth of today!! We’re screwed. @vilulabelle #vilulabelle via @MetroUK http://t.co/c6bmQKhuCsâ€— Sid Ahmed
10. Kent police and crime commissioner Ann Barnes admitted no one looked at her tweets before she was hired.
11. Following the controversy, Paris deleted her Twitter account.
Paris Brown shut down her Twitter account (@vilulabelle). Don’t think this is how you handle Social Media crisis. Has she had any training?— Jo Darby
12. Here she is apologizing.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭