1. Jay Z and Beyoncé attended the Trayvon Martin rally in New York City Saturday where Al Sharpton and Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton spoke.
Reverend Al Sharpton
Beyonce and Jay Z with Sybrina Fulton & me at the #100CityTrayvon vigil
2. Sharpton said the couple wasn’t there to speak or for a photo op, but to show their support.
Beyonce and Jay Z here to show support
3. Here, Al Sharpton meets with them before he spoke.
4. And here they are bowing their heads during a prayer.
5. The New York City rally was one of 100 the National Action Network organized across the country.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯