2. But not Arizonans. They don’t mess with that garbage.
7. Neither of those things are issues in the Grand Canyon State.
9. If it observed Daylight Savings Time, the sun would be out until 9 p.m. and it would be really warm still.
10. So good job, Arizona for doing your own thing. Enjoy sleeping in while every wakes up an hour early this week.
11. For everyone else, Daylight Savings Time begins at 2 a.m. on Sunday. Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.