2. But not Arizonans. They don’t mess with that garbage.
7. Neither of those things are issues in the Grand Canyon State.
9. If it observed Daylight Savings Time, the sun would be out until 9 p.m. and it would be really warm still.
10. So good job, Arizona for doing your own thing. Enjoy sleeping in while every wakes up an hour early this week.
11. For everyone else, Daylight Savings Time begins at 2 a.m. on Sunday. Don’t forget to set your clocks ahead.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.