2. Some of the protesters showed their support for Edward Snowden, who brought the NSA’s programs to light through stories published in The Guardian and The Washington Post.
Thank you Edward Snowden. #1984day
3. In Los Angeles, you could even buy Edward Snowden shirts.
Snowden tees at today’s #1984Day protest! #Restorethe4th
4. Protest organizers said they hoped the demonstrations would send a message to leaders in Congress “that to earn our trust they must restore the Fourth Amendment” and pass legislation ending the NSA’s surveillance programs.
Sign held up in SF while a speaker reads the 4th Amendment text. #Restorethe4th
5. The Fourth Amendment protects citizens from unreasonable search and seizure.
Restore the 4th amendment! #1984day #NYC
Amazing signs present for today’s #1984Day rally! #Restorethe4th
- Republicans presented Democrats with a spending plan that doesn't include funding for the border wall, stalling one of Trump's most controversial campaign promises.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲
- And you can now see your Uber rating right in the app 🚙 👀