1. A Pew Research poll found that 47% of respondents were more concerned that the government’s anti-terrorism policies have gone too far in restricting the average person’s civil liberties, while only 35% were concerned they didn’t go far enough.
The 1.5 million-square-foot National Security Administration’s Data Center in Bluffdale, Utah, which houses super-powered computers designed to store massive amounts of information gathered secretly from phone calls and emails.
5. Read more: Few See Adequate Limits on NSA Surveillance Program
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- This is no illusion: Lady Gaga confirmed she's headlining the Super Bowl halftime show in February 🏈🎉
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.