1. A Pew Research poll found that 47% of respondents were more concerned that the government’s anti-terrorism policies have gone too far in restricting the average person’s civil liberties, while only 35% were concerned they didn’t go far enough.
The 1.5 million-square-foot National Security Administration’s Data Center in Bluffdale, Utah, which houses super-powered computers designed to store massive amounts of information gathered secretly from phone calls and emails.
5. Read more: Few See Adequate Limits on NSA Surveillance Program
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.