1. A Pew Research poll found that 47% of respondents were more concerned that the government’s anti-terrorism policies have gone too far in restricting the average person’s civil liberties, while only 35% were concerned they didn’t go far enough.
The 1.5 million-square-foot National Security Administration’s Data Center in Bluffdale, Utah, which houses super-powered computers designed to store massive amounts of information gathered secretly from phone calls and emails.
5. Read more: Few See Adequate Limits on NSA Surveillance Program
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Here's what European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit🍷🌞
- And Millie Bobby Brown — Eleven from "Stranger Things" — looks badass on her first magazine cover ✨