1. A 42-inch steel pendulum on the campus of Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan, has been removed for “safety reasons” after a bunch of bros did the Miley Cyrus “Wrecking Ball” on it naked.
5. Tim Thimmesch, head of facilities at GVSU, told Fox 17 no decision has been made about whether to put the pendulum back, and refused to say if the Vines were the reason the pendulum was removed. A student protest is planned for Tuesday evening.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.
- And we asked tourists and locals in Nice, France, what the burkini ban means to them.