1. A 42-inch steel pendulum on the campus of Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan, has been removed for “safety reasons” after a bunch of bros did the Miley Cyrus “Wrecking Ball” on it naked.
5. Tim Thimmesch, head of facilities at GVSU, told Fox 17 no decision has been made about whether to put the pendulum back, and refused to say if the Vines were the reason the pendulum was removed. A student protest is planned for Tuesday evening.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
- Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute. He landed on a net 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.