1. A 42-inch steel pendulum on the campus of Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan, has been removed for “safety reasons” after a bunch of bros did the Miley Cyrus “Wrecking Ball” on it naked.
5. Tim Thimmesch, head of facilities at GVSU, told Fox 17 no decision has been made about whether to put the pendulum back, and refused to say if the Vines were the reason the pendulum was removed. A student protest is planned for Tuesday evening.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲