1. The West Virginia University men’s baseball team was in Oklahoma this week for the Big 12 championship and was staying miles from Moore, where the tornado struck.
Coach Randy Mazey
Our team is safe from tornado, missed us by 5-10 miles. Trying to get team to Moore, OK to help. Wouldn’t let us in today, families first.
2. The team decided to try and help victims by purchasing clothing and supplies for victims.
Thankful to have an opportunity to help out! #HailWV
The team donating supplies to Jamie, a victim of today’s tornado.
Jared Hill waiting his turn in line.
Coach Mazey getting the long line started.
Coach Randy Mazey and members of the #WVU baseball team purchasing supplies for today’s tornado victims. #HailWV
Ryan Tuntland and Pascal Paul with a full shopping cart for the tornado victims.
The team waiting in line! Can’t wait to give all of the clothes to the kids! #wvubaseball #helpmoore
Just met a lady who lost everything today, besides her family…im glad we were able to supply her with the necessities she needed
Absolutely the most humbling night of my life #PrayForOklahoma #Hope
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏