1. Tennessee State Sen. Brian Kelsey gave Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius a book titled Web Sites For Dummies Friday.
Just presented Sec Sebelius with “Websites for Dummies”
2. And The Daily News in Memphis snapped a photo of it.
The Daily News
TN Sen @BrianKelsey gave Kathleen Sebelius “Websites for Dummies” during #Memphis #healthcare event #news
3. Sebelius was in Memphis for an education and outreach session. According to Sun Herald, she said that misinformation about the Affordable Care Act has left many Americans confused.
“There is no question there is still an extraordinary amount of misinformation. If 55 percent of the people understand a little more about how it affects them and their families, that means that 45 percent of the people still don’t have any idea, and may have believed that there is anything from death panels for Medicare constituents or something will happen to their health benefits or any number of things that continue to be said over and over again.”
- A New York senator is trying to force Trump to release his tax returns by 2020 with a bill dubbed the TRUMP Act 📂
- A judge has declared a mistrial in the case of a South Carolina officer who fatally shot Walter Scott, an unarmed black man, in 2015.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Adult Swim's alt-right comedy show didn't last long. They canceled it after 1 season following fierce criticism ❌📺