1. Howard, a 34-year-old Australian Chinese who said he doesn’t want to reveal his last name, is a Kim Jong-un impersonator.
2. Howard was transformed into the North Korean leader this week at a Hong Kong salon.
3. Then he walked around the Tsim Sha Tsui shopping district.
4. And took photos with everyone.
7. Howard said his friends have teased him about looking like Kim Jong-un, so last April Fool’s Day, he cut his hair and set up a Facebook page.
9. Howard, a drummer and producer, said he didn’t want to reveal his last name because he wanted to keep his music and impersonation careers separate.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.