1. We’re out of Iraq.
13. The Lakers haven’t gotten past the conference semifinals in two years.
15. Kelly Clarkson is releasing a greatest hits album.
16. Making fun of something by calling it “gay” isn’t cool anymore.
- At least 28 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- House Republicans have released an 800-page report on the 2012 Benghazi attacks that killed 4 Americans.