1. We’re out of Iraq.
13. The Lakers haven’t gotten past the conference semifinals in two years.
15. Kelly Clarkson is releasing a greatest hits album.
16. Making fun of something by calling it “gay” isn’t cool anymore.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."