No, seriously. Only the Beatles, Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson have more.
1. Her first No. 1 was “SOS.”
2. And then “Umbrella” featuring Jay-Z.
3. Then “Take A Bow.”
4. Then “Disturbia.”
5. Then “Live Your Life” with T.I.
6. Then “Rude Boy.”
7. Then “Love The Way You Lie” with Eminem.
8. Then “What’s My Name?” featuring Drake.
9. Then “Only Girl (In The World).”
10. Then “S&M” featuring Britney Spears.
11. Then “We Found Love” featuring Calvin Harris.
12. And now “Diamonds.”
For more on Rihanna’s feat, check out Billboard.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸