1. 15. Say a prayer daily for an end to abortion
Such a simple task can make such a difference when it comes to saving lives. Resolve to pray for an end to abortion daily in 2014.
2. 14. Volunteer as a Sidewalk Counselor
Are you looking for a very direct way to save lives? Sidewalk Counselors speak to pregnant women entering abortion facilities in a final attempt to convince them to choose life. If there are abortion facilities in your city, contact a local Pro-Life organization to find out how you can get involved in 2014.
3. 13. Attend the March for Life
The March for Life is an awesome place to take a stand for life. If you are feeling up for an adventure, book your plane tickets to DC for the 41st Anniversary of Roe v. Wade on January 22, 2014.
4. 12. Distribute Pro-Life materials in your community
Handing out Pro-Life publications is an excellent way to get people talking about the issue of abortion. Human Life Alliance, along with Live Action and other Pro-Life organizations, provides a variety of pro-life publications to meet the needs of your community. Hold a distribution event in your church, school or neighborhood in 2014.
5. 11. Participate in a 40 Days for Life Campaign
40 Days for Life is a prayer campaign that takes place in the Spring and Fall of each year. Join other pro-lifers in front of the abortion facilities to keep vigil and pray for an end to abortion. The next 40 Days for Life campaign begins March 5, 2014.
6. 10. Speak up when Pro-Life ideas are challenged
What do you do when a friend or acquaintance speaks up about their support of abortion? Resolve to share your pro-life viewpoint in these potentially “awkward” situations in 2014.
7. 9. Share Pro-Life images and articles on social media
Do you shy away from posting Pro-Life information on Facebook and Twitter because you are worried about what people might think? Resolve to share a Pro-Life image or article with your friends through social media in 2014.
8. 8. Wear a Pro-Life shirt, wrist band or pin
Pro-Life apparel is an awesome way to start conversation about the issue of abortion. Resolve to wear a Pro-Life shirt, wrist band or pin in 2014. Stand True is an excellent resource for Pro-Life apparel.
9. 7. Raise money for a Pro-Life organization
Are you too busy to volunteer or be directly involved in Pro-Life activities? Consider raising money for a Pro-Life organization or making a donation in 2014.
10. 6. Volunteer for a local Pro-Life organization
Consider sharing your unique talents with an organization near you. Resolve to contact a local Pro-Life organization in 2014 to find out how you can get involved.
11. 5. Start a Pro-Life club at your school
Whether you are in high school or college, starting a Pro-Life club is an excellent way to educate your peers about the issue of abortion. Resolve to start a Pro-Life club at your school in 2014 (or join one if it already exists!). Students for Life of America is a good resource for individuals looking to get a group started.
12. 4. Attend a Pro-Life event or conference
Resolve to attend a Pro-Life event, conference or prayer vigil in 2014.
13. 3. Donate maternity and baby items to a Crisis Pregnancy Center
Do you want to help pregnant women in need? Hold a baby bottle or diaper drive in 2014 and donate the materials to your local Crisis Pregnancy Center.
14. 2. Support Pro-Life candidates in your community
As the 2014 elections draw near, stand up in support of candidates that will protect the dignity of every human life.
15. 1. Start your own Pro-Life project
One person’s efforts can make a remarkable difference in protecting the preborn. Get creative and start your own project to save lives in 2014!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."