The 17 Times It’s Acceptable To Take A Selfie
Sometimes people will frown on you for taking too many selfies, but we say you gotta do what you gotta do. There are times it’s totally acceptable to take a selfie, and you will never miss that moment with a Huawei Ascend P7 smartphone.
1. When you're having dinner with an old friend.
2. When you bought a new bikini and want everyone to know about it.
3. When you actually went to the gym instead of watching Netflix for nine straight hours.
4. When you made a particularly good breakfast.
5. When you made a particularly good anything.
6. When you got a takeaway.
7. When you're eating an ice cream on the beach.
8. When you're anywhere near a cat.
9. When you're standing in the wind.
10. When you're in front of a mountain or lake or whatever.
11. When you just did a new thing with your make-up.
12. When you genuinely woke up like this.
13. When you got a new haircut.
14. When you're wearing a thing on your head. Any thing.
15. When the lighting in this room is just right.
16. Anytime is an acceptable time to take a selfie. Monkeys have been doing it SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME.
Sometimes selfies don't cut it – sometimes you need your mates in the photo with you.
*Source Huawei's Global Groufie Research Study on Instagram