1. Who breaks in line for a polio vaccine?
2. Back then, didn't they have special "schools" for girls who were knocked up?
3. Who decided a good meet cute was polio vaccination?
4. What's with the weird shuffle across the street Cry Baby?
5. How'd he do that thing with the match?!
6. How can she still find him sexy after threatening to cut her grandma & THEN trying to run them off the road?!
7. Why doesn't it bother anyone that everyone sees Uncle Belvedere naked?
8. Pepper has 2 other kids...so, when did she start having kids?
She has to be at least 15, but no older than 19. Still disturbing.
9. Is this guy high?
10. What's so impressive about her "bazoons"?
11. What is with the kissing?
12. She's saving herself for her parents' sake...whaaa?
13. Why are the Drapes being arrested?
"They started it" should be defense enough...and the Squares were on the Drapes' property. Ever heard of trespassing?
14. How did Hatchetface's mom's iron lung suddenly pop a tire?
15. How did the orphanage worker not recognize Pepper, Belvedere, and Ramona?
She was in the courtroom with them when the children were taken away!
16. Why is Baldwin being such a jerk to Allison now?
17. What caused the sudden change in Grandma?
18. Does singing on the hood of car really get someone out of prison?
19. Why are all the other women dancing with men they've never met before?
20. Why does Grandmother end up in the car with the Squares?
21. Speaking of, why would you put a woman who's obviously in labor in the back seat during a chicken race?
This is the craziest chicken race ever.
Also, if Cry Baby & Baldwin are on top, does that mean the real challengers are Belvedere & mystery Square?