1. Who breaks in line for a polio vaccine?
This guy apparently.
3. Who decided a good meet cute was polio vaccination?
I know when I get a painful vaccination I’m worried about flirting with the guy next to me.
5. How’d he do that thing with the match?!
It’s like some kind of sorcery!
8. Pepper has 2 other kids…so, when did she start having kids?
She has to be at least 15, but no older than 19. Still disturbing.
10. What’s so impressive about her “bazoons”?
13. Why are the Drapes being arrested?
“They started it” should be defense enough…and the Squares were on the Drapes’ property. Ever heard of trespassing?
15. How did the orphanage worker not recognize Pepper, Belvedere, and Ramona?
She was in the courtroom with them when the children were taken away!
18. Does singing on the hood of car really get someone out of prison?
I’m pretty sure our justice system doesn’t work like that.
Also, the judge was just at the amusement park and knew of their plan, why doesn’t he do something before the last possible moment?
21. Speaking of, why would you put a woman who’s obviously in labor in the back seat during a chicken race?
This is the craziest chicken race ever.
Also, if Cry Baby & Baldwin are on top, does that mean the real challengers are Belvedere & mystery Square?
22. Why does he have 2 tears now?
Is one for Allison? Because he has her now. That wouldn’t make sense. Or has he let go of the pain and anger from his youth?