1. 10: The grandfather of all hipster songs.
Disorder is to Hipsters as Mein Kampf is to Nazis.
2. 8: This song has it all: French phrases, murders, and cryptic lyrics.
“Psycho killer, qu’est que c’est, fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa far better.”
3. 2: The lyrics are the DEFINITION of hipster lyrics….exactly why is it only a 2.
*The screeching, dying dog sounds make this a 3.
4. 5: The number can’t be too high because it is on a movie soundtrack……
…..even if it is Garden State.
5. 7: Because it isn’t ‘My Girls’ and because the cover is TRIPPY.
But ‘My Girls’ really is great….just WAAAAY too known.
6. 8: Because it is a 9 minute song and the title is misspelled and toolish.
BUT THIS SONG IS SICK
7. 7: Gr8 song, but watch the video.
*Plus Beach House doesn’t show their faces during shows….they put the hip in hipsters.
8. 1: Too many views. Too many likes.
Oh, but if it were a song from ‘The Big Come Up,’ it would have been A 10!
9. 3: Sleepyhead is to Hipsters as Yeah! is to Rappers.
FROM THE WINDOW TO THE WALL!
10. 7.5: Because this video is a true hipster love story.
And because of the ukulele. And because the title has nothing to do with the song.
11. 8: Because irony is hip.
12. 7: Because it sucks, but you still love it.
Because she is an ironic sellout.
13. 8: Because their band t-shirts are based on Joy Division t-shirts.
15. 11: Live. Ironic Top 100 Song. In a “lounge.” Sold.
- The Trump administration has proposed "massive tax cuts" that would cut taxes across the board for people and businesses.
- Conservative Ann Coulter says she's not speaking at Berkeley after promises of protests, and it's not clear who is to blame 👉👈
- Venezuelans are trying to crowdfund money to leave the country amid food shortages and political unrest.
- Get ready for nonstop live video on Twitter. The platform is aiming to stream sports, news, and entertainment 24/7 📺📲