1. People assume you grew up next to the White House.
2. Traffic doesn't ever phase you.
3. You know the four quadrants are basically different countries.
4. The idea of eating on the metro will always be weird.
5. The Kennedy Center was your local theater.
6. You know that Bones and Scandal would never happen.
7. The idea of D.C. being a cool place to live doesn't make any sense to you.
8. Going to Rockville was basically hell.
9. Your school held at least one scavenger hunt at the National Mall.
10. A motorcade drove by you almost every day.
11. Rooting for your home team was always somewhat embarrassing.
12. Georgetown University was practically the Holy Grail.
13. You only went to the Zoo during winter.
14. Foxhall was your Beverly Hills.
15. You saw a politician every week.
16. Inauguration day meant staying inside for a week.
17. You've never understood the obsession with Georgetown Cupcake.
18. You hate it when people say "Reagan" instead of "National".
19. And you know that Bethesda is fake D.C.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!