17 Inconsistencies In TV Shows That Are Genuinely Infuriating
Dorothy's marriage on Golden Girls makes no sense.
1. "Ross has two different birthdays on Friends."
2. "The twins on Riverdale are still infants. It's been years."
3. "There's an episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine where Amy sneaks into Holt's bedroom to see what he and Kevin have DVR'd. But later, Holt says he doesn't have a TV in his bedroom."
4. "On Gilmore Girls, Lorelai introduces Rory as being 16 in the first episode, but Rory's sixteenth birthday isn’t celebrated until the sixth episode."
5. "In M*A*S*H, Col. Blake refers to his wife as Mildred, but later her name is Lorraine."
6. "On This Is Us, teen Kate takes a pregnancy test, but when we zoom in on the box, it reads, 'Ovulation Test.'"
7. "Pam's mom changes on The Office."
8. "In Season 2 of New Girl, Robby is described as boring. Then, in Season 6, he’s like the most interesting man in the universe."
9. "Dorothy from The Golden Girls married Stan because she was pregnant. She was married for 38 years, but somehow her kids are in their early twenties."
10. "On Friends, the guys really love Die Hard, but Bruce Willis plays Ross's girlfriend's dad."
11. "Xo from Jane the Virgin tells her mom she's pregnant twice."
12. "On Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Jake can't do a single pull-up for the FBI break in, but he does pull-ups in the stakeout with Boyle."
13. "Moira in Schitt’s Creek auditions for The Crows Have Eyes 2 and brags about it being a sequel. When she starts working on it, it becomes The Crows Have Eyes 3: the Crowening."
14. "In Gilmore Girls, Kirk is first introduced as Mick."
15. "In the pilot of The Office, Michael says he's been with Dunder Mifflin for twelve years. Five years later, it's his fifteenth anniversary with the company."
16. "In the New Girl episode where Jess tries to help Nick and Schmidt work together, she has red nail polish on one second, and the very next second, she has no nail polish on."
17. And, "On Boy Meets World, the door in the school hallway is a bathroom, Feeny's office, the custodian's closet, a classroom, etc."
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and clarity.