17 Times TV Shows Had Small Continuity Errors They Thought No One Would Notice
Objects really love to miraculously move on Friends.
1. Rory's disappearing cast on Gilmore Girls.
2. On The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Geoffrey's glass magically refills itself.
3. In the Sex and the City intro, the bus passengers vanish.
4. And the splashes on Carrie's top change.
5. Xander's elusive bag on Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
6. On Friends, Phoebe's scarf moves between shots.
7. And Mike's scarf is tied and untied in a later Friends episode.
8. Also on Friends, the drinks in Joey's hand miraculously change.
9. ...And the paper towels that Rachel unrolled roll back up and then unroll again.
10. AND in the pilot Phoebe gets to a completely different spot in the apartment when zero time passes!!!
11. Sadie's bra strap moves back onto her shoulder between shots on New Girl.
12. And in another New Girl episode, Jess's nail polish just goes away like that.
13. Richard's bandages are visible under his hat on Grey's Anatomy, but then he's bandage-less when he takes the hat off.
14. On Game of Thrones, Roose Bolton doesn't move or anything, but his sleeve suddenly has something peeking out from under it. It's a ~big moment~ that doesn't add up.
15. On Jane the Virgin, Petra's mom is in the hospital with a breathing mask on...except it's not there in the next shot we see her in.
16. In Avatar: The Last Airbender, Sokka gets the warrior mark, but then it's gone — before it's right back on his forehead.
17. And on Brooklyn Nine-Nine, a cop in the background walks out of the break room twice.
Note: Not all submissions are from Community users.