1. "Ross has two different birthdays on Friends."
2. "There's an episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine where Amy sneaks into Holt's bedroom to see what he and Kevin have DVR'd. But later, Holt says he doesn't have a TV in his bedroom."
3. Norm's hand on Cheers goes from resting off the counter to resting on his glass.
4. "In Season 2 of New Girl, Robby is described as boring. Then, in Season 6, he’s like the most interesting man in the universe."
5. "Pam's mom changes on The Office."
6. "In the first episode of Friends, Phoebe says she pulled out four eyelashes, but when we cut to Paul reacting to that comment, Phoebe is sitting on the chair behind him...."
7. "Dorothy from The Golden Girls married Stan because she was pregnant. She was married for 38 years, but somehow her kids are in their early twenties."
8. "Judy Winslow was a main character on Family Matters for several years, and then she just disappeared, like she never even existed."
9. "On Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Jake can't do a single pull-up for the FBI break in, but he does pull-ups in the stakeout with Boyle."
10. "In M*A*S*H, Col. Blake refers to his wife as Mildred, but later her name is Lorraine."
11. "In the New Girl episode where Jess tries to help Nick and Schmidt work together, she has red nail polish on one second, and the very next second, she has no nail polish on."
12. "Moira in Schitt’s Creek auditions for The Crows Have Eyes 2 and brags about it being a sequel. When she starts working on it, it becomes The Crows Have Eyes 3: the Crowening."
13. "On Friends, the guys really love Die Hard, but Bruce Willis plays Ross's girlfriend's dad."
14. On The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Geoffrey's glass magically refills itself.
15. "In the pilot of The Office, Michael says he's been with Dunder Mifflin for 12 years. Five years later, it's his 15th anniversary with the company."
16. "On Boy Meets World, the door in the school hallway is a bathroom, Feeny's office, the custodian's closet, a classroom, etc."
17. "Modern Family Season 9 drives me nuts! In the same season, we see Jay and Gloria celebrating their 10-year wedding anniversary...and we learn that Lily is now 12 years old! How is that possible? By that timeline, she should be 9 or 10 at the most!"
18. "In a Season 9 Friends episode, Joey goes to Monica's fridge to steal drinks. He shuts the door holding certain cans, it cuts to Monica, then it cuts back to Joey and the drinks are different. Then they change again! It's so painfully obvious."
19. And finally, a few times in Bewitched, Samantha easily freezes time, but she doesn't use this power to fix stuff in the majority of the episodes. She doesn't even mention it. It would really solve a lot of the conflicts.
Note: Not all submissions are from Community users, and those that are have been edited for length and clarity.