People Are Sharing The Movies That Make Them Cry Without Fail, And I Didn't See All Of These Coming
"Literally from the beginning credits [of My Girl], she starts crying because she remembers the ending."
Here are 15 of the movies people said make them cry.
1. "Moulin Rouge! My favorite film of all time. I break down during the finale 'Come What May' and then just after I completely lose it."
2. "My Girl."
3. "About Time. Without fail, it'll make me dwell on the value of life and love and family and reduce me to a blubbering mess. It's my go-to whenever I'm feeling shit about everything."
4. "Forrest Gump."
5. "It’s a Wonderful Life — specifically the ending. Even knowing it’s coming...it gets me every time."
6. "The Lion King. I will NEVER be okay with Mufasa dying."
7. "Les Misérables, from 'I Dreamed a Dream' on."
8. "Dead Poets Society."
9. "A Walk to Remember. That movie gets me every time."
10. "Jurassic Park. The 'welcome to Jurassic Park' scene makes me very emotional."
11. "The Fox and the Hound."
12. "Good Morning, Vietnam. When Louis Armstrong's 'What a Wonderful World' plays and you see all these young kids who have been sent as soldiers to Vietnam, and you know many of them will not make it back home and others will suffer lifelong psychological problems."
13. "Elf. At the end when everyone starts singing. It's a nice moment but I don't know why it makes me feel so emotional. Blubbering mess every time."
14. "King Kong..."
15. "And Phantom of the Opera. Just monsters who want to be loved but don’t know how to love."
Note: Answers have been edited for length and/or clarity.