26 Times The "Harry Potter" Movies Had Subtle And Brilliant Details
Molly Weasley's clock of her family's whereabouts includes the option "prison."
Editor's Note: BuzzFeed does not support discriminatory or hateful speech in any form. We stand by the LGBTQ+ community and all fans who found a home in the Harry Potter series and will work to provide a safe space for fans. If you, like us, feel impassioned about trans rights, learn more or donate here.
1. In Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Harry, Ron, and Hermione easily beat antagonists they faced during their first three years at Hogwarts.
2. Professor Lupin's so exhausted on the train in Prisoner of Azkaban because there was a full moon the night before.
3. The Wizarding world has some similar cereals to the Muggle world.
4. Over the course of the movies, Voldermort's robes fade with him.
5. Future Hermione's hand is juuuust visible in Prisoner of Azkaban in the scene where she punches Draco.
6. In the last movie, during McGonagall and Snape's duel, Snape redirects McGonagall's spells to hit Amycus and Alecto Carrow.
7. Harry's outfits while teaching Dumbledore's Army mimic Professor Lupin's clothes.
8. In Order of the Phoenix, a student in the background bumps into a Thestral because she can't see it.
9. McLaggen doesn't cheer for Ron during at a quidditch game in The Half-Blood Prince.
10. Molly Weasley's clock of her family's whereabouts in Chamber of Secrets includes the option "prison."
11. Snape's costume is the only one that stays the same for the whole series.
In the Harry Potter Movies (2001-2011), Snape’s costume was the only one that never changed. According to costume designer, Jany Temine:"Because, it was perfect. When something is perfect you cannot change it.” She joined in Prisoner of Azkaban and changed most costumes except Snape’s. from MovieDetails