15 Times TV Shows Thought They Were Being Smart And Cool, But They So Were Not
"I have a master's degree in American literature. There is nothing I can’t handle."
1. Let's start with an obvious one: Jughead's ever-so-art-boy speech on Riverdale.
2. And when Archie actually uttered this to his fellow juvie inmate, giving us another Riverdale classic.
3. When Abraham from The Walking Dead came up with a wonderful new saying.
4. On True Blood, when Eric said maybe the worst thing I've ever heard.
5. When Carrie from Sex and the City earned all the eye rolls in the world when she said this on a date.
6. When Dawn from Buffy the Vampire Slayer really fumbled the word ball after her first kiss.
7. When Ezra from Pretty Little Liars explained why he could handle anything and I choked on my sparkling water.
8. When Riverdale's resident teenage speakeasy entrepreneur, Veronica Lodge, hit Cheryl with this zinger.
9. When Ben attempted to comfort Amy on The Secret Life of the American Teenager. (Let's ban the word "whore" forever.)
10. When Stefan from The Vampire Diaries talked about being a ripper. According to my colleague, "When he's in his ripper state, he basically just enjoys eating, killing, and torturing his victims and has no remorse afterwards."
11. When Clary expressed her love for Jace on Shadowhunters and made each and every human being cringe.
12. On Game of Thrones, when Tyene used the gross phrase "good girl" in the grossest sentence ever.
13. When Cheryl from Riverdale said this while asking Toni to move in with her — keep in mind, they're both in high school.
14. And this was Toni's response.
15. And finally, of course, when Jessie took caffeine pills on Saved by the Bell and this happened.
Note: Not all submissions are from Community users.