1. Start small. Make a couple lists.
2. Check that urban staycation off your list.
3. Head for the hills, and get in touch with nature.
4. Pack the car and plan a weekend getaway.
5. Spend your lunch hour hunting for cheap flights.
6. Plan a major road trip.
7. Pick a holiday weekend, and book that dream vacation.
8. Not a good time for a trip? Just hop in the car.
9. Can't get out of town? Find a fab hotel in your city and stay the night.
10. Even cheaper: Watch the sunset.
11. If all else fails, don't underestimate the power of travel posters.
When you can't get away, cover your walls in them.
And nothing beats wanderlust like a long drive down a new road.
Jump into a compact new Honda HR-V Crossover and head out solo, or pile your friends into the roomy interior and hit the open road.