1. Disney Channel To Air Bieber, Gomez Sex Tape
The Disney Channel bought a Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez sex tape today for $1.3 million from an undisclosed source.
The racy tape supposedly shows Selena brushing and french braiding Justin’s hair, butterfly kissing his cheeks, while Bieber kisses Selena on the cheek “from behind.” In the incredibly graphic final five minutes the couple share a Frappuccino, even drinking at times from the same straw.
Apparently the sex tape was filmed on Bieber’s iPhone, which he left in the bathroom of a Hollywood Starbucks.
“I’m so embarrassed!” Selena told paparazzi leaving a brunch with friends at Jones on 3rd. “It was never meant to be seen by anyone but us.”
Despite criticism the Disney Channel stands by their decision to release the tape, claiming it will only strengthen the “Jelena” brand in the long run.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- United Airlines has settled with the man shown being violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- The massive investigation into professional soccer corruption is still alive and, well, kicking ⚽️
- "The Real Housewives" has remained a cultural force for over a decade by reinventing itself. But has the show peaked? 👠 🔥