1. You already wear glasses, and you totally own it.
2. But there comes a day when your prescription isn’t cutting it anymore. You know what you have to do.
3. You try to deny it, but you walk into walls and furniture. Your friends are concerned.
4. Admit it: You need new glasses.
5. You can’t fix this on your own, you need professional help.
6. Choosing frames is torture, since you want to find a pair that perfectly reflects your unique personality.
7. At first, a new pair feels weird and gives you a headache.
8. You feel like you’re in a fishbowl and fear you’ll never adjust to these new lenses. And why did you pick these ridiculous frames?!
9. But then the miracle happens: COMPLIMENTS. People notice your new specs, and you love the attention. Plus, new/improved vision is kicking in.
You know you look good, and you literally look better. In general, things are looking up.
10. You’re back to rocking your glasses. Work it.
Why did you ever resist?
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏