1. Knowing exactly when your next payday is and getting way more excited about it than any of your friends
2. Looking like this on payday morning
3. Looking like this a week after your check and a week away from your next check
4. Looking like this the day before pay day
5. Thinking about the holidays
6. Scheming of ways to earn more cash
7. Making sure your holiday wish list is full of items you need and can’t afford
8. Thinking of your birthday
9. Remembering your tax refund in the spring
10. Opening up a credit card to have some guilt-free spending (BAD idea guys)
11. Making some interesting food choices to save money
13. Thinking you’re doing okay until a mysterious Netflix bill shows up on your bank statement
14. Calling the bank to argue about a ghastly and unfair $5 fee
15. Acting rich on payday and buying everyone drinks at the bar
16. Swearing off bars and the mall for at least two months
17. Attempting to make a budget to control your finances
18. Being proud when you realize you’ve been doing this all on your own as a new adult and haven’t asked anyone for help
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.